WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH PRIORITY VICTOR INC
To help us serve you more relevant content, we capture information about you in order to improve your experience with PRIORITY VICTOR INC.
This notice is to inform you about how we collect and protect any personal information you provide to us and how you can control what personal information we collect from you and what we do with it. It sets out how we intend to use your information, who we will share it with and what rights you have about use of your information.
This notice applies, however, you provide personal information to us, whether you go online to our websites, purchase our products, contact us or engage via social media, enter competitions, or whether you telephone, email, write to or text us.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE COLLECTING?
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address;
- information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback, competition and survey responses;
- your social media handles;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your online browsing activities on our website including which items you store in your shopping cart;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with us;
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an account on our website or contact us via email or social media, for example facebook messenger. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or engage in online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. We may anonymize and aggregate personal data for insight and research but this will not identify anyone.
Our website should not be used by children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
HOW WE ARE USING YOUR DATA
PRIORITY VICTOR INC use your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- For legal accounting requirements;
- for analysis, insight and research purposes – to better understand your needs and ensure we are giving most relevant content, optimize our website for best user experience;
- to identify and contact competition winners;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you;
- to manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your consent, to contact you about promotional offers, products and services which we think you may be interested in.
- to show you promotional communications through online media as you browse the web;
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Marketing and Promotional communications
To ensure you are kept up to date with the PRIORITY VICTOR INC experience, we use personal data for marketing purposes and we may send you texts and/or emails to update you on the latest offers and events. We may also show you online media communications through external social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and external digital advertisers such as Google.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- informing us that you want to change your marketing preferences by contacting our customer support.
- by clicking an “unsubscribe” link in any email that you have received from us.
This may not stop service messages such as order updates.
Personalisation and Automated Decision Making
If you visit our website, you may receive personalized advertisements whilst browsing websites of other companies. Any advertisements you see will relate to your browsing activity on our website from your computer or other devices.
We may collect data directly from you, as well as analyse your browsing and purchasing behavior online and your responses to marketing communications. The results of this analysis, together with other demographic data, allow us to ensure that we contact you with information on products, services, events and offers that are tailored and relevant to you. To do so, we use software and other technology for automated decision making. We may do this to decide what marketing communications are suitable for you and this activity is based on our legitimate interests to develop and improve our products and services.
Also to provide more personalized services and experiences, we may review data held by external social media platform providers about you, for example, details on your Twitter or Facebook profiles that you have chosen to make publicly accessible such as your name, date of birth. Some of our services enable you to sign-in via external social media platform providers such as Facebook. If you choose to sign-in via a third party app, you will be presented with a dialog box which will ask your permission to allow us to access your personal information (e.g. your full name, date of birth, email address and any other information you have made accessible).
We aim to update you about products and services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual. To help us do this, we process data by profiling and segmenting, identifying what our customers like and ensuring messages we send them are relevant based on their demographics, interests, purchase behaviour, online web browsing activity and engagement with previous communications. We may also use your data to exclude you from communications which we feel are irrelevant to you. For example, we may exclude someone from resends of marketing emails when we know that person has already opened the original email sent.
Another example of how we may tailor our communications with you is that we may group individuals with similar interests using this data so we can send them product news or promotional offers that are relevant to that shared interest.
You have the right to opt out of any automated processing, including profiling, at any time by:
- informing us that you wish to opt out of automated processing by contacting our customer support team.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you and to help us better understand your preferences, we have partnered with certain trusted third parties including logistics and marketing service providers. We may need to share your personal information with some of our service partners. We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information when they have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your information to provide services to us and to you, and for no other purposes. We may provide outside companies with aggregated and anonymized information and analytics about our customers but that would never identify you and we will never sell or rent your personal information to other organizations for any purposes.